Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Here's what I have been up to lately.


The last 6 months I haven't posted much because it has been busy. Brandon and I bought a new home and quickly started updating a few parts of the house. We got a new roof, new gutters, new bathroom downstairs, changed some electrical, a few new fixtures, all new concrete, a few landscaping needs and lots of decorating. I think the decorating will be an on going project. Here are a few snap shots of what we have done so far.
our house before new concrete
our new front stairs
getting new driveway!!


Before (Yes that is all pink)

a little demo...
my handy hubs
After
The oval mirror in bathroom before...

a little spray paint...

The mirror after. You can see it
in the after photo of the bathroom.

cabinets without hardware
cabinets with hardware

1 comment:

  1. You are on a roll, aren’t you? Good for you! It kind of reminds me what my parents did to our vacation house. After they bought it, they had it renovated. Measuring 300+ square meters, it required large amount of money to have it done. So, they applied for a loan. Luckily, their loan agent was very reliable and their application got approved in a jiffy.

    Genny Stutesman

    ReplyDelete